Welcome back to AACC! The Financial Aid Office continues to be committed to assisting you through the enrollment process. For detailed information regarding your VA benefits, entitlement, and/or payment please visit the VA Education Benefits website.
Reminders for both Credit and Noncredit Students
- Check MyAACC, the “Veterans Benefits Certification Status” tab to resolve any issues from your last semester.
- Submit all official transcripts to the Records Office.
- Confirm that your AACC program matches your VA program.
- Run a program audit through MyAACC to confirm your program requirements.
- Register for courses.
- Complete and submit the AACC Veterans Enrollment Verification Form and all other required forms to the Financial Aid Office.
- Check MyAACC for updates and processing status.
- Register early! AACC processing time may take up to 4 weeks during peak registration periods. VA processing time is at least 30 days.
- You must renew your benefits every semester by completing and submitting the AACC VA Enrollment Verification Form along with a copy of your Schedule of Classes.
- Be very careful to fill out all forms accurately and completely. Errors and incomplete paperwork will delay the process.
- Notify the Financial Aid Office of any changes made to your program or schedule.
- Check MyAACC regularly for the status of your enrollment.
- Financial aid is available to all students. To start the financial aid process complete a FAFSA